I started Dikada, Inc. in 2009 working with business owners who wanted to increase their concentrated marketing efforts. While these companies did not have a marketing team, they still had a need to reach their customers, increase their sales pipeline, develop proposals, define their brand, and promote their services through traditional and interactive marketing.
I am a marketing strategy consultant with 15 years of marketing and communications experiencein various industries. Prior to Dikada, Inc., I worked with various professional services firms as a Communications Manager, Marketing Manager, and Consultant. I have a bachelor’s degree in business administration and a minor in marketing from Nebraska Wesleyan University (Lincoln, Nebraska).
The benefits to you?
- I only work with a handful of clients at a time. You will always be a top priority.
- I am a small company with minimal overhead expenses; allowing me to deliver you high-quality marketing solutions at a fraction of the cost of a typical marketing agency.
- I am available to serve my clients on-site, which allows me to learn your business and, observe your company’s culture.
- Construction Management (Industrial and Commercial)
- General Contracting (Industrial, Residential, and Commercial)
- Financial Advisement
- Real Estate
- Retail and Restaurant
- Health and Wellness
- Auto Body
- Neighborhood Magazine Publishing